Welcome to Ledger Docs
Hello, how can we help?
Due to a display bug, your Ethereum (ETH) deposits from exchanges may not be displayed in the transaction history of Ledger Live, but rest assured, your ETH balance will accurately display. We are actively working on a solution. Learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to keep your 24-word recovery phrase and PIN code safe?
- Getting started with Ledger Live
- Avoiding NFT Voucher Scams
- Withdrawing crypto from an exchange to your Ledger wallet
- Supported Coins and Tokens in Ledger Live
- How to send a Bitcoin (BTC) transaction with custom fees
- Black Friday 2023
- How to withdraw crypto from Binance to your Ledger wallet
- Temporary display issue with Ethereum (ETH) deposits in Ledger Live
- Resolving ETH (Legacy) Account Visibility in Ledger Live Desktop 2.71.1
- Ledger's Weekly Customer Service AMA/Onboarding Schedule
- Temporary issue with Solana staking
- Temporary issue with Ledger Live mobile app
- Fixing a "Sorry, internet seems to be down" error with Solana
- View and download your invoice
- My Bitcoin (BTC) transaction is stuck in pending