This tutorials shows how to remove an account from Ledger Live.
Is it safe?
- Yes, removing an account from Ledger Live is completely safe and will not compromise your coins. Removing an account simply hides it in Ledger Live.
- You can re-add a removed account with your Ledger device at any time. Learn more.
How to remove an account
- Open Ledger Live.
- Go to Accounts and select the account to remove.
- Click the settings wrench button.
- Click Remove from Portfolio.
- Click Confirm.
- Open the Ledger Live app.
- From the dashboard, tap the crypto asset.
- Scroll down to the Your ... Accounts section and select the account to remove.
- Tap the settings gear.
- Tap Remove account from the Portfolio.
- Tap Delete to confirm.