This article describes how to claim your Flare (FLR) tokens.
You can learn more about Flare here.
Before you start
- Make sure that you're eligible for the FLR token distribution. Learn more.
- Ensure Ledger Live is updated to the latest version.
- Open Ledger Live and connect your Ledger device to My Ledger to ensure that your Ledger device is running the latest firmware version.
- Ensure that the latest version of the Ethereum (ETH) app is installed on your Ledger device.
Claim your FLR tokens
The steps to claim your FLR will be different depending on whether the address you submitted during the 2021 claim period is your Ledger Ethereum address or an Ethereum address generated by a third-party wallet like MetaMask.
To find your Flare account address, check your XRP account address on Bithomp and check the Flare section.
- Connect your Ledger device to your computer and unlock it.
- Open Ledger Live and navigate to the Accounts tab.
- Click +Add account.
- Select your Flare account and complete the steps to add the account.
Your FLR balance appears in your Flare account.
- Open and unlock MetaMask.
- Navigate to the Ethereum (ETH) address you registered for the token distribution.
Unsure which address you registered? You can find this information by looking up your XRP address on Bithomp and checking the Flare information.
- Connect Metamask to the Flare mainnet by following these steps.
You will need the RPC data below:
Network Name: Flare
New RPC URL: https://flare-api.flare.network/ext/C/rpc
Chain ID: 14
Currency Symbol: FLR
Block Explorer URL: https://flare-explorer.flare.network/
Your FLR token balance appears.