This article describes how to swap crypto with Rango Exchange.
You can learn more about Rango here.
Before you start
- Open Ledger Live, connect your Ledger device to My Ledger and make sure your device is running the latest firmware version.
- If your Ledger device needs a firmware update, please update your Ledger Nano S / Nano S Plus / Nano X.
Ensure that you have the latest app versions for the crypto you want to swap.
Swap crypto with Rango
- Connect your Ledger device to your computer and unlock it with your PIN code.
- Go to rango.exchange and click Open App.
- In the upper right corner, click Connect Wallet.
- Select the third-party wallet your Ledger is connected to.
- Select the coins you want to swap.
- Carefully review the transaction and the exchange fees.
The fee rate is largely a function of liquidity on each side of the trade. Rarely swapped pairs carry a significantly higher fee than popular pairs. As such, it's very important to carefully review the fee before agreeing to a swap.
- If all looks good, click Swap to initiate the transaction.
- Open Ledger Live, and click Receive to generate a deposit address for your Ledger account.
Make sure to carefully review and verify the address on your Ledger device. The address on your device screen must match the address displayed in Ledger Live.
- Paste your Ledger deposit address in Rango then click Confirm swap.
The exchange rate might vary while you're filling out the transaction details. If the exchange rate significantly differs from the rate agreed at step 4, you might be prompted to confirm the new rate.
- Review the transaction on your device.
If all looks good, use the buttons to sign the transaction on your Ledger device.
You're done! Click View Details to track your transaction.
Once the transaction is confirmed, the swapped amount will appear in your Ledger account.