This article describes how to securely withdraw your crypto from Crypto.com to your Ledger wallet.
Before you start
- Download and install the latest version of Ledger Live.
- Use Ledger Live to create your crypto accounts. Learn more
Withdraw your crypto from Crypto.com to your Ledger wallet
- Open the Ledger Live app.
- Select a crypto account.
- Click Receive to generate a deposit address with your Ledger device.
- Review the address on your Ledger device.
- If the address displayed on Ledger Live matches the address on your device, press both buttons simultaneously to approve it.
- Log into your Crypto.com account.
- Select Wallet -> Balances -> ... -> Withdraw.
- Click +Add Withdrawal Address.
- Paste your Ledger deposit address.
- Select the network.
It's important to select the correct network. Not sure which network to select? This article will help you.
- Choose an account name in the Label field and complete the security verification.
- Click Save Address.
- Back to the Withdraw page, select your newly added Ledger address and enter the Amount you want to withdraw.
- Click Review Withdrawal.
- Check the withdrawal information and complete another security verification.
- Click Confirm Withdrawal.
All done. Once the transaction is processed and confirmed on the blockchain, the balance will appear in Ledger Live.
You can track the status of your withdrawal in Crypto.com's Deposit & Withdrawal tab.
- Open the app and navigate to your account.
- Select Transfer.
- Select Withdraw.
- Select External Wallet.
- Select Add Wallet Address.
- Select the Network and paste your Ledger account address.
Not sure which network to chose? Read this article first.
If the app requests a Memo, tick the No memo required for my wallet box.
- Finally name your wallet and select Continue to finalize the withdrawal.
All done! Once the transaction has confirmed on the blockchain you will be able to see your balance in Ledger Live.