XRP swaps delays
Given the recent surge in XRP demand, some users may experience delays or stalled swaps. If you are encountering such issues, please reach out to the CIC team with your swap ID at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cripto InterCambio (CIC) is a LATAM exchange that offers swapping service for major coins and tokens, including ETH, BNB, ERC-20 and BEP-20 tokens.
You can now swap crypto with CIC through Ledger Live both on desktop and mobile. The exchange will appear as one of the service providers. You can choose between fixed or floating rates. No registration is required to use the service.
Note: Swapping with CIC is available only for users based in the United States.
Before you begin
- Make sure that you’re running the latest version of Ledger Live and the latest firmware version on your Ledger device.
- You should have an account for the crypto you want to swap → Learn more
Swap crypto with CIC
- In Ledger Live, navigate to the left sidebar menu and click Swap. You’ll land on the Exchange page.
- Select the accounts for the assets you want to exchange.
- Enter the amount you want to exchange. Please bear in mind that there are minimal and maximal amounts that can be exchanged.
- Review the transaction details:
- Provider: this service is offered through our third-party partner CIC.
- Rate: the exchange rate.
- Fees: relates to the speed of the transaction. If you want to modify fees click Edit.
- Target account: click Edit if you want to modify the account where you’ll receive your coins.
Note: Don’t forget to note down your swap transaction ID in case you need help from CIC support.
You’ll receive your coins directly in your Ledger account. It may take some time to process the transaction. You can track the status of your transaction in the History tab.