This tutorial describes how to connect your Ledger Tron account to TronLink.
Learn more about TronLink here.
Before you start
- Make sure that the latest version of the Tron app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Close the Ledger Live app.
Connect your Ledger Tron account to TronLink
Connect your Ledger device to your computer, unlock it and open the Tron app.
Your Ledger displays: Application is ready.
- Go to the TronLink website and download the extension on your browser.
- Open the extension and select pair Ledger hardware wallet.
- Accept the user agreement.
- Click Done. Next.
- Name your account, choose and confirm a password then click Confirm to finish importing your Ledger account.
Your Ledger Tron account will appear. You're all set!