This article describes how to display and manage your Ethereum (ETH) or Polygon NFT collection with your Ledger device and Rarible. You can learn more about Rarible here.
Check the Ethereum wallet page to learn more.
Before you start
- Make sure to update Ledger Live to the latest version via this link.
- Open Ledger Live and connect your Ledger device to My Ledger to ensure that your Ledger device is running the latest firmware version.
- Ensure that the latest version of the Ethereum (ETH) app is installed on your Ledger device.
Connect your Ledger account to Rarible
- Connect your Ledger device to your computer and unlock it.
- Connect your Ledger Ethereum (ETH) account to MetaMask by following these steps.
- Once your Ethereum account is connected to MetaMask, open a new tab in your browser and go to Rarible.
- On the website, select Connect wallet > MetaMask.
A MetaMask popup appears on your screen.
- Select your Ledger account and click Next.
- Click Connect then Sign.
Your Ledger device displays: Sign message.
- Using the buttons, review the message on your Ledger screen. If all looks good, navigate to Sign message and press both buttons simultaneously to sign the transaction.
Your Ledger account connects to Rarible.
- Click the favicon.
- Select View profile > Owned.
Your NFT collection appears in the app.
Transfer an NFT via Rarible
- In your NFT collection, select an NFT, click ... > Transfer.
- Enter the destination address then click Continue.
- Confirm the transaction in MetaMask.
Your Ledger device displays: Review transaction.
- Using the buttons, review the transaction on your Ledger screen. If all looks good, navigate to Accept and send and press both buttons simultaneously to sign the transaction.
Once the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain, the NFT will appear in the destination wallet.