This article describes how to connect your Ledger Cardano (ADA) account to Typhon.
You can learn more about Typhon here.
Before you start
- Update Ledger Live to the latest version via this link.
- Open Ledger Live and connect your Ledger device to My Ledger to ensure that your Ledger device is running the latest firmware version.
- Ensure that the latest version of the Cardano (ADA) app is installed on your Ledger device.
Connect your Ledger Cardano account to Typhon
- On your Ledger, use the buttons to select the Cardano ADA app and open it.
Your Ledger displays: Cardano is ready.
- Download and install the Typhon browser extension via this link.
- Select Connect With Ledger > HD Wallet.
- Select your Ledger device and click Connect.
Your Ledger device displays: Confirm export (x) public keys?
- On your Ledger device, press both buttons simultaneously to confirm exporting your public keys.
Your Ledger device displays: Cardano is ready.
- Back to Typhon, choose a name for your Ledger account, a password, accept the Terms and Conditions then click Continue.
Your Ledger Cardano (ADA) account appears in the app.
- You can access and manage your Cardano tokens and NFTs by navigating to the Assets section and selecting the NFTs or Tokens tab.
- You can manage your staking and delegations via the Staking section.