Check the MultiversX wallet page to learn more.
Before you start
- Ensure the latest version of the MultiversX (EGLD) app is installed on your Ledger device. Learn more
- Ensure that your Ledger device is running the latest firmware version. Learn more
- Make sure to close Ledger Live as it can conflict with MultiversX Wallet.
Installing and connecting to MultiversX (Elrond) Wallet with your Ledger device
- Open the MultiversX Elrond Wallet website in your web browser (Chrome/Brave/Edge/Firefox).
- Click I already have a wallet.
- Choose the Ledger.
Make sure your Ledger device is unlocked, connected to your PC and the MultiversX app is open.
- Click Connect Ledger.
If you have a pop-up window on Windows:
- Select your Ledger device.
- Click Continue.
- Choose your Ledger ELGD address in the drop-down list of proposed addresses.
By default, your Ledger ELGD address should be the one with an index 0.
- Click Confirm.
Full address and Auth token appear.
- Verify that the full address and Auth token match with one on your Ledger device screen.
- Confirm full address and auth token on your Ledger device by clicking both buttons on Authorize screen.
Your Ledger MultiversX account and EGLD balance should appear.