This article describes how to create a Ledger Terra or Terra Classic account using the Terra Station mobile app.
About this tutorial
- This tutorial requires connecting your Ledger device to the Ledger Live mobile app.
- As such, you will need a Nano X with Bluetooth enabled or a Nano S / S Plus device connected via USB to an Android phone.
- This tutorial is aimed at Nano X users.
Before you start
- Make sure to update Ledger Live to the latest version via this link.
- Open Ledger Live and connect your Ledger device to My Ledger to ensure that your Ledger device is running the latest firmware version.
- Ensure that the latest version of the Terra app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Once you're all done, close Ledger Live as it can conflict with Terra Station.
Step by step
- Download the Terra Station app from the App Store or Play Store.
- Switch on your Ledger device and unlock it.
- On your Ledger device, long-press both buttons to access the Control Center then scroll right to the Bluetooth section and make sure it's Enabled.
- Once Bluetooth is enabled, make sure to Close the Control Center, go back to the dashboard, select the Terra app and open it.
Your device displays: Terra ready.
- On your phone, open the Terra Station app.
If prompted, Allow the app to use Bluetooth and connect with Ledger.
- Scroll through the onboarding slides then select Get started.
- On the app dashboard, select Connect > +Add a wallet > Access with ledger
Your Nano X name appears.
- Select your Nano name then Connect.
Terra Station connects to your Nano X
Your Nano X name appears in the top right corner of the app.
Switching from your Terra to your Terra Classic account
- Terra Station connects to the Terra mainnet network by default.
- To access your Terra Classic account from the dashboard, select More > Settings > Network then select Mainnet or Classic.