Before you start
- Update Ledger Live to the latest version via this link.
- Open Ledger Live and connect your Ledger device to My Ledger to ensure that your Ledger device is running the latest firmware version.
- Ensure that the latest version of the Cardano (ADA) app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Download the Eternl extension into your browser via this link.
- Open the extension and select Add Wallet.
- Select Pair > Ledger then click Next.
Despite what's indicated in the app, Eternl is compatible with all Ledger devices including the Nano S Plus.
- Select the number of Cardano you wish to create then click Save.
- Connect your Ledger to your computer and unlock it using your PIN.
- On your Ledger, use the buttons to select the Cardano ADA app and open it.
Your Ledger displays: Cardano is ready.
- Back to Eternl, select Next then Save.
Your Ledger Cardano account and ADA balance appear. You're done.