This article describes how to fix a display bug affecting Ledger Live 2.43.1.
- The issue described below is fixed in Ledger Live version 2.44 or above.
- If you're affected, please make sure to update Ledger Live to the latest version via this link.
Your Cardano (ADA) account balance goes to 0 after clearing the cache in Ledger Live.
- On your Ledger device, open the Cardano ADA app.
Your device displays Waiting for commands.
- Open the Ledger Live app.
- Select your Cardano (ADA) account and click the wrench icon.
- Click Remove from Portfolio > Confirm.
Your Cardano (ADA) account disappears from the portfolio. Don't worry, your coins are safe.
- Navigate to the Accounts tab then click +Add account.
- Select Cardano (ADA) then click Continue.
Ledger Live synchronizes your account.
- Click Add account > Done.
Your Cardano (ADA) account balance now displays the correct value.