This tutorial describes how to access your Terra Classic (LUNC) account via the Terra Station Wallet extension.
You can learn more about the features supported by Terra Station here.
Before you go further
Before you start
- Make sure to update Ledger Live to the latest version via this link.
- Open Ledger Live and connect your Ledger device to the manager to ensure that your Ledger device is running the latest firmware version.
- Ensure that the latest version of the Terra app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Once you're all done, close Ledger Live as it can conflict with Terra Station.
- We recommend using Chrome or Brave browser.
Accessing your Ledger Terra Classic account via Terra Station Wallet
- Connect your Ledger device to your desktop computer and open the Terra app on your device.
Your device displays: Terra ready.
- Download the Terra Station Wallet browser extension here.
- Click on the extension icon to open it in your browser.
- Select Access with ledger then click Connect.
Your Ledger Terra 2.0 account address and LUNA balance appear in the app.
- Click the settings cog and select Network > Classic.
Your Ledger Terra Classic account address and LUNC balance appear in the app.
You can safely send LUNC and USTC to this address.
Send LUNC from your Ledger Terra Classic account via Terra Station web app
- Go to the station.terra.money web app.
- In the web app, select Connect > Terra Station Wallet.
The web app displays: Connect to application.
- Click Connect.
Your Ledger Terra account connects to the web app.
- In the web app, select Wallet and navigate to your LUNC or UST balance.
- Click Send.
- Chose the recipient's address, and the amount, and click Submit.
- Review the transaction and click Post.
Your Ledger device displays: View transaction.
Terra Station displays: Confirm in Ledger.
- On your Ledger device, review the transaction, and if all looks good press both buttons to Sign Transaction.
Terra Station displays Broadcasting transaction then Success!
- Click Confirm.