Before you start
- Make sure to update Ledger Live to the latest version.
- Ensure that your Ledger device is running the latest firmware version.
- Ensure that the latest version of the Terra app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Once you're all done, close Ledger Live as it can conflict with Galaxy Station.
- We recommend using Chrome or Brave browser.
Access your Ledger Terra Classic account with Galaxy Station Wallet
- Connect your Ledger device to your computer and open the Terra app on your device.
Your device displays: Terra ready.
- Go to https://station.terraclassic.community/
- Click Connect -> Access with Ledger.
- Click Connect.
- Leave Index at 0 and click Connect.
Your Ledger Terra Classic account address and LUNC balance will appear.
- Press Receive to display your address
You can safely send LUNC and USTC to this address.
Can't see your account? Disconnect your account, go back to step 5, increment the Index by 1 then click Connect. Keep incrementing the index until your Ledger account is displayed.
Send LUNC from your Ledger Terra Classic account with Galaxy Station
- From the Galaxy Station dashboard, click Send.
- Enter the recipient's address and the amount.
- Click Submit.
If you're sending LUNC/USTC to an exchange, make sure to include a memo tag.
Galaxy Station displays: Confirm in Ledger.
- Review the transaction, and if all looks good press both buttons to sign the transaction.
Galaxy Station displays Broadcasting transaction then Success!
- Click Confirm.
You're done. Once the transaction is confirmed on the Terra Classic blockchain your LUNC/USTC will appear in the destination wallet.