This article explains how to hide NFT from your portfolio in Ledger Live. This might be useful when you receive some undesirable NFTs and you don't want to see them on the daily basis in your account. You can unhide your NFTs at any moment.
Before you start
- Make sure you have the latest version of Ledger Live (at least 2.41).
How to hide an NFT on the Ledger Live desktop app
- In your Ledger Live desktop app, open the Accounts tab.
- Go to the account that has the NFT you want to hide.
- Scroll down until you see the NFT Collections section.
- Click See Gallery.
A page with all of your NFTs opens.
- Find in the list of NFTs one that you want to hide.
- Click on three dots on the right side of the NFT.
A dropdown menu opens.
- Click Hide NFT Collection.
- Confirm that you want to Hide NFT Collection when a pop-up message appears. That's it, you hid your NFT and you won't see it in your collection unless you unhide it.
How to unhide an NFT on the Ledger Live desktop app
- In your Ledger Live desktop app, go to Settings.
- Go to Accounts Tab.
- Find Hidden NFT Collections.
- On the right side click on the arrow .
- In the dropdown, you will see all the hidden NFTs you have.
- Click on icon. You just unhid the NFT and you can see it again in your account.
How to hide an NFT on the Ledger Live mobile app
- Open Ledger Live on your mobile device.
- Go to the account that holds the NFT you want to hide.
- Long press on the NFT's icon.
- When the 'Hide Collection' pop-up appears, tap 'Confirm.'
You're all set. You can follow these steps to hide any other NFTs in Ledger Live.
Learn how to Manage NFTs in Ledger Live.
Currently, Ledger Live only supports the display and management of NFTs on the Ethereum and Polygon networks.
It is safe to send and store NFTs in other accounts supported by Ledger Live (such as Solana (SOL), Arbitrum (ARB), Avalanche (AVAX), etc.) as long as they are sent via the correct blockchain network. However, these NFTs will not be visible or manageable within the Ledger Live app.
To view and manage these NFTs, consider using Zerion, available in the Discover section of Ledger Live. If Zerion does not support the blockchain network of your NFTs, you will need to connect your Ledger device to compatible third-party wallets that support NFTs.