This article explains how to hide NFT from your portfolio in Ledger Live. This might be useful when you receive some undesirable NFTs and you don't want to see them on the daily basis in your account. You can unhide your NFTs at any moment.
Before you start
- Make sure you have the latest version of Ledger Live (at least 2.41).
How to hide NFT
- In Ledger Live, open the Accounts tab.
- Go to the account that has the NFT you want to hide.
- Scroll down until you see the NFT Collections section.
- Click See Gallery.
A page with all of your NFTs opens.
- Find in the list of NFTs one that you want to hide.
- Click on three dots on the right side of the NFT.
A dropdown menu opens.
- Click Hide NFT Collection.
- Confirm that you want to Hide NFT Collection when a pop-up message appears.
That's it, you hid your NFT and you won't see it in your collection unless you unhide it.
How to unhide NFT
- In Ledger Live, go to Settings.
- Go to Accounts Tab.
- Find Hidden NFT Collections.
- On the right side click on the arrow .
- In the dropdown, you will see all the hidden NFTs you have.
- Click on icon.
You just unhid the NFT and you can see it again in your account.
Learn how to Manage NFTs in Ledger Live.