This article explains how to solve an 0x6a82 error that you may face in Ledger Live when adding a BTC account.
In order to solve this error, please check if you disabled all experimental features in Settings in Ledger Live.
In particular, check if the Extended Account Search feature is disabled:
- Go to Settings in Ledger Live.
- Select the Experimental features tab.
- Turn off Extended Account Search if it is enabled.
- Restart Ledger Live by closing it and opening it again.
- Try again to add BTC account.
Are you still getting errors?
If you are still getting an "0x6a82" error after trying these solutions, please reach out to our Support Team.