Connect your Ledger Nano S Plus to your Android smartphone to manage your accounts and transactions on the go.
- Smartphone with Android 8+
- OTG cable for your smartphone. The Ledger OTG kit supports almost all smartphones.
- Open and unlock Ledger Live on your smartphone.
- Connect your Ledger Nano S Plus to your smartphone using the appropriate OTG cable.
- Unlock your Ledger device.
In order to use an OTG cable to connect your Ledger device to an Android phone, you may need to enable OTG connection in your phone's settings. To do this, head over to your Android settings and look for the "OTG" or "USB OTG" option. Once you've found it, simply enable it.
It's important to note that if you don't use the OTG connection within about 10 minutes of enabling it, some Android phones may disable this feature automatically. To avoid this, we recommend connecting your Ledger device to your phone as soon as possible after enabling the OTG connection.