This tutorial describes how to access your Ledger Celo account via the Celo wallet. You can learn more about Celo here.
Before you start
- Make sure to update Ledger Live to the latest version via this link.
- Open Ledger Live and connect your Ledger device to My Ledger to ensure that your device is running the latest firmware version.
- Ensure that the latest version of the Celo (CELO) app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Once you're all done, close Ledger Live as it can conflict with Celo wallet.
Access your Ledger Celo account via Celo wallet
- Go to the Celo wallet website.
- Choose Use existing account.
- Select Use Ledger.
- Connect your Ledger and open the Celo application.
- Select address index (0 by default).
- Proceed to Import account.
A pop-up window will appear in your browser
- Select your Ledger device and click Connect.
Celo wallet dashboard will open and then you should be able to see your wallet balance and perform transactions now.