This tutorial describes how to connect your Ledger Solana (SOL) account to Magic Eden via the Phantom app.
Before you start
- Make sure you're running the latest version of Ledger Live or update via this link.
- Connect your Ledger device to My Ledger and ensure that your device runs the latest firmware version. You can learn more here (Nano S users) or here (Nano X users).
- Ensure the latest version of the Solana app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Ensure blind signing is enabled in the Solana app on your Ledger device. You can learn how to do this here
Connecting your Ledger Solana (SOL) account to Magic Eden
- Open your browser and unlock the Phantom app.
- Connect your Ledger Solana account to the Phantom app using this tutorial.
- Navigate to the Magic Eden website.
- On the website, click Select Wallet > Phantom
Your Ledger Solana account connects to Magic Eden.
If you're not getting a prompt to connect your Ledger account via Phantom, please refresh the page and try again.
- Click the button located right to Sell button to access your dashboard.
- Select My items to access your Solana NFTs.
Buying and Selling NFTs on Magic Eden
- You can trade Solana NFTs on Magic Eden directly from your Ledger Solana account.
- To learn more, please consult Magic Eden's documentation here.