This tutorial describes how to access your Ledger Fantom (FTM) account via the fWallet web app. You can learn more about the features supported by fWallet here.
A word of caution
- The Fantom (FTM) app is an experimental feature that is still pending review by the Ledger team.
- Using the app is safe but you might encounter some minor UI bugs.
Before you start
- Make sure to update Ledger Live to the latest version via this link.
- Open Ledger Live and connect your Ledger device to My Ledger to ensure that your Ledger device is running the latest firmware version.
Accessing your Ledger Fantom (FTM) account via fWallet.
- Open Ledger Live, navigate to Settings > Experimental features, and activate Developer mode.
- Navigate to My Ledger and install the Fantom FTM app.
- Close Ledger Live.
- On your Ledger device, navigate to the Fantom FTM app and press both buttons simultaneously so the screen displays Pending Ledger review.
- Press both buttons again so the screen displays Fantom FTM Ready...
- Click this link to access the fWallet web app.
- In the app, select Connect Wallet > Ledger.
Pick ledger account displays on your screen.
- Select an account from the list.
Your Ledger Fantom (FTM) account appears. You're done.
You can find your Ledger Fantom (FTM) deposit address by clicking the Receive button from the dashboard.