To submit a ticket, click on the Contact Us icon on the right-bottom corner of the page. We provide both email and, when available, live chat assistance.
Click on New conversation, answer a couple of questions to make sure you get to the right team, and we'll help you out from there.
Beware of scammers
Internet is full of scammers. They might contact you by pretending to be someone from Ledger Support and asking for your 24-word recovery phrase.
Never share your 24-word recovery phrase, even with Ledger Support.
Ledger Support will never ask you for your 24-word recovery phrase.
We are present on different platforms where you can get the latest information on our products, new firmware, new features.
- Ledger Support on Twitter - stay tuned to the latest news on the performance of Ledger Live and of Ledger products.
- Ledger on Reddit - meet the community of Ledger users.
- Ledger on Youtube - get to know Ledger and crypto better! Podcasts, tutorials, and more!
- Ledger on Facebook - follow our news on the most popular social network.
- Ledger on Instagram - get insights on Ledger's ecosystem and community.
- Ledger on TikTok - check our content on the trending social network TikTok.
Ledger does not offer phone support
For security reasons and the safety of users, Ledger does not provide phone support. You can contact us via Help Center (email) and Social Media.
Be aware of people calling you and pretending to be Ledger Support, those people are scammers and they try to get hold of your crypto assets. Never share any information with them and report their phone numbers immediately to us.
Verifying the Authenticity of Emails from Ledger
When contacting Ledger's support via email, the replies you receive will come from an email address under the @ledger.fr or @ledger.com domain. These email domains are controlled by Ledger, ensuring that your communication with our support team is secure and trustworthy.