You can reach out to us via various channels through Help Center and Social Media, we will reply to you as soon as possible. You can also search for the answer to your question on our Help Center.
You can contact us by using Help Widget on our Help Center page.
To submit a ticket, click on the Help Widget icon on the right-bottom corner of the page.
The chatbot window will open and after clicking New conversation, you will be able to submit a ticket after answering a few questions.
Beware of scammers
Internet is full of scammers. They might contact you by pretending to be someone from Ledger Support and asking for your 24-word recovery phrase.
Never share your 24-word recovery phrase, even with Ledger Support.
Ledger Support will never ask you for your 24-word recovery phrase.
We are present on different platforms where you can get the latest information on our products, new firmware, new features.
- Ledger Support on Twitter - stay tuned to the latest news on the performance of Ledger Live and of Ledger products.
- Ledger on Reddit - meet the community of Ledger users.
- Ledger on Youtube - get to know Ledger and crypto better! Podcasts, tutorials, and more!
- Ledger on Facebook - follow our news on the most popular social network.
- Ledger on Instagram - get insights on Ledger's ecosystem and community.
- Ledger on TikTok - check our content on the trending social network TikTok.
Ledger does not offer phone support
For security reasons and the safety of users, Ledger does not provide phone support. You can contact us via Help Center (email) and Social Media.
Be aware of people calling you and pretending to be Ledger Support, those people are scammers and they try to get hold of your crypto assets. Never share any information with them and report their phone numbers immediately to us.