Install the Casper app on your Ledger device to manage CSPR with the Casper Web Wallet. The Casper app is developed and supported by the Casper Network. Check the Casper wallet page to learn more.
Casper accounts cannot be added to Ledger Live.
Having trouble finding the Casper (CSPR) app?
Please search "Casper," not "CSPR" when searching for the app in the "My Ledger" tab in Ledger Live.
Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your Ledger device.
- Update the firmware of your Ledger Nano S / Nano S Plus / Nano X.
Install the Casper app
- Open My Ledger in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow My Ledger to access your device.
- Find Casper in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
- Open the Casper App, keep it open while doing the next steps
Connecting Casper with CSPR.Live
- While keeping your Casper app open, Navigate to cspr.live/sign-in.
- Click on the Connect button under Ledger
- After that, click on the Connect to Ledger wallet button.
- Then, select Nano X and press connect.
- Check the user guide for step-by-step instructions on how to manage CSPR with the Casper Web Wallet.
- Reach out to the Casper community on Discord, Twitter, or Telegram if you require assistance.