Install the Polygon app on your Ledger device to manage MATIC and ERC20 tokens with Ledger Live. The Polygon app is developed and supported by Ledger.
Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your device.
- Update the firmware on your Ledger device for your Ledger Nano S / Nano S Plus / Nano X.
Install the Polygon app on your Ledger device
- Open Ledger Live and navigate to the My Ledger tab.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow My Ledger to access your device.
- Search for the Polygon (MATIC) app in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button to install the app on your Ledger device.
- Your Ledger device displays Processing.
- Ledger Live displays Installed.
- Create your first Polygon (MATIC) account in Ledger Live. Learn more.
- Receive MATIC and ERC20 tokens into your Polygon account. Learn more.
- Send MATIC and ERC20 tokens from your Polygon account. Learn more.
- Learn more about MATIC and the Polygon network here.