This article will show you how to access your Ledger XRP account using the third-party wallet XRP Toolkit.
Before you start
- Make sure your Ledger device is running the latest firmware version.
- Make sure the latest version of the XRP app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Make sure to close Ledger Live as it can conflict with XRP Toolkit.
Accessing your Ledger XRP account(s) through XRP Toolkit
- Connect your Ledger device and open the XRP app on your device.
- Go to the XRP Toolkit website and click Get Started.
- Click Connect Wallet >Ledger Device > Connect Ledger.
The browser will display a selection box.
- Select your device and click Connect.
A list of accounts appears.
- Select your account and click Confirm.
Your Ledger XRP account appears in the dashboard.
Your XRP Toolkit wallet is ready to use.