This article will show you how to access your Ledger XRP account using the third-party wallet XRP Toolkit.
Before you start
- Make sure your Ledger device is running the latest firmware version.
- Make sure the latest version of the XRP app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Make sure to close Ledger Live as it can conflict with XRP Toolkit.
Accessing your Ledger XRP account(s) through XRP Toolkit
- Connect your Ledger device and open the XRP app on your device.
- Go to the XRP Toolkit website and click Get Started.
- Click Connect Wallet >Ledger Device > Connect Ledger.
The browser will display a selection box.
- Select your device and click Connect.
A list of accounts appears.
- Select your account and click Confirm.
Your Ledger XRP account appears in the dashboard.
Your XRP Toolkit wallet is ready to use.
Enabling/disabling deposit authorization
Deposit Authorization is an optional account setting in the XRP Ledger. If enabled, Deposit Authorization blocks all transfers from strangers, including transfers of XRP and tokens. Learn more
To enable or disable this feature on your Ledger XRP account follow the below steps:
- Go to XRPToolkit.
- Proceed to the Receive tab.
- Below the Account Address, click Show more.
- Enable/disable Deposit Auth option.