This article will describe how to stake ETH through the Lido Live App in Ledger Live.
Before you start
- Download and install the latest version of Ledger Live via this link.
- Install the latest version of the Ethereum app on your Ledger device.
- Create an Ethereum account in Ledger Live.
Staking ETH with Lido in Ledger Live
- Open Ledger Live and navigate to the Discover tab.
- In the Discover tab, select the Lido app.
The Lido app opens in Ledger live.
- Select the amount of ETH you wish to stake then click Submit
- Select preferred fees then click on Continue
- Sign the transaction on your Ledger device.
Once the transaction clears you will receive an amount of stETH equivalent to the amount of ETH staked.
Why is my stETH balance showing a "-" value?
- Ledger Live does not support a price feed for stETH yet.
- As a result, you will not be able to see the value of your stETH balance in Ledger Live.
- Don't worry, this is just a temporary display issue that doesn't affect the value of your stETH.
- You can safely see the value of your stETH by looking up your Ledger Ethereum account on Etherscan.
Swapping stETH for ETH
It's possible to swap stETH back for regular ETH via the Paraswap Live app in Ledger Live. You can learn more about swapping assets with Paraswap here.