Install the Songbird app on your Ledger device to manage SGB with MetaMask. The SongBird app is developed and supported by Towo Labs.
Before you start
Install the Songbird app on your Ledger device
- Open Ledger Live and navigate to the Manager tab.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Search for the Songbird app in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button to install the app on your Ledger device.
- Your Ledger device displays Processing.
- Ledger Live displays Installed.
The Songbird app won't install.
- Make sure that the Ethereum app is installed and updated to the latest version prior to installing the Songbird app.
- If you're running into error 0x6a83 while installing the Songbird app, please consult this article for help.
- Songbird accounts cannot be added to Ledger Live for the moment.
- To create your first Ledger Songbird account, please check this user guide for setup instructions.
- Need help? Please reach out to the Songbird community or to the Towo Labs team directly on Discord or by email: email@example.com for technical support.