You may have noticed that the Continue button on step 2 of the sending process is grayed out when you are trying to send your ERC20 or BEP20 tokens with Ledger Live.
To complete the sending process, you need to make sure that you have enough funds in your account to pay the transaction fees:
- ERC20: Please make sure that your parent Ethereum account holds enough ETH to pay for the network fees of token transactions. You can click on Buy ETH to purchase ETH directly in your account.
- BEP20: Please make sure that your parent Ethereum account holds enough BNB to pay for the network fees of token transactions.
- The fee is required by the network you use (Ethereum or Binance Smart chain) to pay miners or validators for finalizing the transaction, validating it into a block, and securing the blockchain.
- We would like to remind you that Ledger does not collect any fee when you are sending or receiving transactions.
- Fees can only be paid with the native asset of the network you use. For example, fees on the Ethereum network can not be paid with ERC20 tokens but ETH.