This tutorial describes how to set up and use the Sync web wallet with your Ledger device to access your Ledger VeChain (VET) account(s).
Before you start
- Make sure the latest version of the VeChain app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Make sure to close Ledger Live as it can conflict with Sync.
- Make sure to download and install the latest version of the Sync wallet via this link.
Accessing your Ledger VeChain account(s) via Sync
- Connect your Ledger device and open the VeChain app on your Ledger device.
- Open Sync wallet on your computer.
- In the app, select Create Now.
- In the next screen, select the Ledger logo.
A list of accounts appears.
- Name your device then click Import.
Your Ledger VeChain accounts appear.
- Select an account and copy the address using the copy icon.
You can safely send VET and VTHO to this address.
Before you go
- The steps above describe the recommended way to send VET and VTHO to your Ledger wallet.
- Please do not send VET and/or VTHO to your Ledger Ethereum account.
- When withdrawing VET or VTHO from Binance, make sure to select the VET network.