If your Windows computer doesn't recognize your Ledger device during the firmware update, follow the steps below to fix this issue:
- Open Devices and Printers from Control Panel.
- Double-click Nano S / X / S Plus and open the Hardware tab.
- Select USB Input Device and click Properties.
- Click Change Settings.
- Click the Driver tab.
- Click Update driver and select automatic driver selection.
- Repeat this for both USB Input Devices.
Still not solved?
If your problem is still not solved, there is probably a connection issue: