This tutorial describes how to set up and use the AdaLite web wallet with your Ledger device to access your Ledger Cardano (ADA) account(s).
Before you start
- Make sure the latest version of the Cardano ADA app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Make sure to close Ledger Live as it can conflict with AdaLite.
- We strongly recommend using the Chrome browser.
Accessing your Ledger Cardano account(s) via AdaLite
- Connect your Ledger device and open the Cardano ADA app.
A Waiting for commands... screen appears.
- Go to AdaLite.
- On the AdaLite web page, click on the Hardware wallet tab.
- Next, select Unlock with Ledger.
A pop-up menu appears.
- Select the device type (Nano S or Nano X) and click Connect.
Loading wallet data appears on your computer screen, AdaLite is waiting for inputs from your Ledger device.
- Confirm exporting your public keys on your Ledger device.
Your Ledger Cardano (ADA) account appears.
You can now send and receive ADA coins to your Ledger Cardano account through AdaLite.