This tutorial describes how to set up and use the Solflare web wallet with your Ledger device to access your Ledger Solana (SOL) account(s).
Before you start
- Make sure the latest version of the Solana (SOL) app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Make sure to close Ledger Live as it can conflict with Solflare.
- We strongly recommend using Solflare with the Firefox browser.
Accessing your Ledger Solana account(s) via Solflare
- Connect your Ledger device and open the Solana app.
Application is ready appears on the screen.
- Go to Solflare.
- On the Solflare web page, click Access a wallet.
- Select the Ledger tab and click Continue.
A list of addresses appears.
- Select an address then decide if you want to secure the app with a password or skip this step to access your Ledger Solflare account directly.
Choosing a password is optional and does not impact your Ledger PIN code or Ledger Live password. Your Solflare password will only be required when using the Solflare web wallet.
Your Ledger Solana (SOL) account appears.
You can now send and receive SOL coins and Solana assets to your Ledger Solana account through Solflare.