This tutorial describes how to connect your Ledger Solana (SOL) account to Solflare.
Before you start
- Make sure the latest version of the Solana (SOL) app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Make sure to close Ledger Live as it can conflict with Solflare.
- Mobile users, make sure Bluetooth is enabled in your Ledger device settings.
Connect your Ledger Solana account to Solflare
- Go to Solflare.
- Connect your Ledger device and open the Solana app.
Application is ready appears on the screen.
- Click Access Wallet.
- Select Ledger > Continue.
- Click Continue then select your Ledger device and click Connect.
- Choose and confirm a password then click Continue.
- Select m/44'/501'/0' for the derivation path.
- Select your account then click Continue.
Your Ledger Solana (SOL) account appears.
On mobile (Nano X only)
- Go to https://solflare.com/ to download and install Solflare on your phone.
- Follow these steps to pair your Ledger device with Ledger Live.
- Open Solflare on your phone and open the Solana app on your Ledger device.
- Select Continue with Ledger.
- If prompted, allow Solflare to use Bluetooth then select I Paired My Device.
- Select your Nano X.
- Once Solflare has finished analyzing your device, select Import All to import your accounts.
- Select and Confirm your password then decides if you want to enable biometrics.
Your Ledger account appears in the app.
Select the double arrow icon to start transacting or tap the Staking button to stake SOL.
Managing Solana tokens
Follow this tutorial to learn how to manage your Solana tokens with Solflare.
Managing Solana NFTs
Follow this tutorial to learn how to manage your Solana NFTs with Magic Eden.