This tutorial describes how to connect your Ledger Solana (SOL) account to Solflare.
Before you start
- Make sure the latest version of the Solana (SOL) app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Make sure to close Ledger Live as it can conflict with Solflare.
Connect your Ledger Solana account to Solflare
- Connect your Ledger device and open the Solana app.
Application is ready appears on the screen.
- Go to Solflare.
- On the Solflare web page, click Access Wallet.
- Select Ledger > Continue.
- Choose and confirm a password for your account then click Continue.
Choosing a password is optional and does not impact your Ledger PIN code or Ledger Live password. Your Solflare password will only be required when using the Solflare web wallet.
- Select m/44'/501'/0' for the derivation path.
A list of accounts appear.
- Select your account then click Continue.
Your Ledger Solana (SOL) account appears.
You can now send and receive SOL coins and Solana assets to your Ledger Solana account through Solflare.