This tutorial describes how to set up and use the MyAlgo web wallet with your Ledger device to access your Ledger Algorand (ALGO) account(s).
Before you start
- Make sure the latest version of the Algorand app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Make sure to close the Ledger Live app as it can conflict with MyAlgo.
- Firefox users might face connectivity issues so we strongly recommend using Chrome.
Accessing your Ledger Algorand account(s) via MyAlgo
- Connect your Ledger device and open the Algorand app.
- Go to MyAlgo.
- On the website, accept the terms and click Continue.
- Choose a strong password and click Access.
- In the next Screen, select Ledger Nano.
A list of account address(es) appear.
- Select an account and click Access.
Your Ledger Algorand account appears.
You can now send or receive ALGO coins to your Ledger Algorand account(s) through the MyAlgo app.