This tutorial will show you how to create your first Ledger Mina (MINA) account with your Ledger device and the Auro Wallet. Check the Mina wallet page to learn more.
The Mina app is developed and supported by the Mina community.
Before you start
- Update Ledger Live through the notification banner or download the latest version.
- Update the firmware on your Ledger Nano S / Nano S Plus / Nano X.
All set? Great, let’s dive in.
Install the Mina (MINA) app on your Ledger device
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- Open Ledger Live and navigate to My Ledger.
- If asked, allow access to My Ledger by pressing both buttons on your Ledger device simultaneously.
- In My Ledger, select the App catalog, search for Mina (MINA), and click Install.