Tron users might face synchronization issues with the latest version of Ledger Live (2.30.0). As a result, Tron balances might be incorrectly displayed, new deposits might not be recorded and users might not be able to send Tron assets (TRX, TRC10, and TRC20 tokens) from Ledger Live.
Your Tron funds are safe
Please note that this is just a display issue with Ledger Live. Your Tron funds are still safely secured by your Ledger device.
- In Ledger Live, go to Settings > Help > Clear cache, then click on Confirm.
Ledger Live will resynchronize all your accounts and attempt to restore normal service with the Tron blockchain.
- If the synchronization issue persists, go to Settings > Experimental features tab.
- Click on the useTronGrid.io toggle.
- Go to Settings > Help > Clear cache then click on Confirm.
I am still facing the issue
- If this issue persists, we recommend Tron users temporarily use the TronScan web app to access their Ledger Tron accounts.
- You can find detailed instructions on how to set up TronScan with your Ledger device in the following article: Set up and use TronScan to access your Ledger Tron account.
TronScan is a third-party web wallet that is safe to use with your Ledger device. You can learn more about third-party apps and wallets in the following Ledger Academy article: Ledger and Third-Party Wallets.