This tutorial describes how to set up and use TronScan with your Ledger device to access your Ledger Tron (TRX) account(s).
Before you start
- Make sure the latest version of the Tron app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Make sure to close Ledger Live as it can conflict with TronScan.
Accessing your Ledger Tron account(s) via TronScan
- Connect your Ledger device and open the Tron app.
- Go to the TronScan website.
- Click the Connect Wallet icon.
- In the pop-up window that appears, select the Ledger icon and click Connect.
A list of accounts appears.
- Select an account and click Confirm.
- Verify and approve the address on your Ledger device.
Your Ledger device connects to Tronscan.
- Click on your address in the top right-hand corner and click the > icon.
Your Ledger Tron account appears.
- Click the copy icon to copy your Ledger Tron deposit address.
Use this address to send TRX coins and TRC10/TRC20 tokens to your Ledger Tron account.