This tutorial describes how to connect your Ledger to Tron network with TronScan.
Before you start
- Make sure the latest version of the Tron app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Make sure to close Ledger Live as it can conflict with TronScan.
Connect your Ledger to Tron network with TronScan
- Connect your Ledger device and open the Tron app.
- Go to the TronScan website.
- Click Connect Wallet > Ledger > Connect.
A list of accounts appears.
- Select an account and click Confirm.
- Verify and approve the address on your Ledger device.
Your Ledger device connects to Tronscan.
- To access your Ledger account, click on your address in the top right-hand corner and select Asset Management.
Your Ledger Tron account appears.
- Click the copy icon to copy your Ledger Tron deposit address.
Use this address to send TRX coins and TRC10/TRC20 tokens to your Ledger Tron account.