This tutorial describes how to set up and use the Cosmostation web wallet with your Ledger device to access your Ledger Cosmos (ATOM) account(s).
Before you start
- Make sure the latest version of the Cosmos app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Make sure to close the Ledger Live app as it can conflict with Cosmostation.
- Firefox users might face connectivity issues so we strongly recommend using Chrome.
Accessing your Ledger Cosmos account(s) via Cosmostation
- Connect your Ledger device and open the Cosmos app.
- Go to the Cosmostation website.
- Click the Connect Wallet icon.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click Connect to Ledger then select your device and click Connect.
You should now have access to your Ledger Cosmos accounts which you can use to transact as normal.