This tutorial describes how to set up and use the Cosmostation web wallet with your Ledger device to access your Ledger Cosmos (ATOM) account(s).
Before you start
- Make sure to update Ledger Live to the latest version via this link.
- Open Ledger Live and connect your Ledger device to the manager to ensure that your Ledger device is running the latest firmware version.
- Ensure that the latest version of the COSMOS (ATOM) app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Once you're all done, close Ledger Live as it can conflict with Terra Station.
- Firefox users might face connectivity issues so we strongly recommend using Chrome.
Accessing your Ledger Cosmos account(s) via Cosmostation
- Connect your Ledger device and open the Cosmos app.
- Go to the Cosmostation website.
- Click the Connect Wallet icon.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click Connect to Ledger then select your device and click Connect.
You should now have access to your Ledger Cosmos accounts which you can use to transact as normal.