If you're experiencing Bluetooth issues with your Ledger Nano X, please remove the pairing and forget the Ledger Nano X on your phone. Then try the pairing again.
Sometimes, it may take a while before the Bluetooth pairing request is displayed. Make sure you verify and confirm the pairing code both on your Ledger Nano X and on your phone.
You can also check in your phone's Bluetooth settings whether the Ledger Nano X is detected. If it not detected, make sure you turn on the Bluetooth on your Ledger Nano X. Learn more
Reset Bluetooth pairing
Reset pairings on your Ledger Nano X
- Turn on and unlock your Ledger Nano X.
- Hold both buttons to access the Control Center.
- Press both buttons to navigate to the Security menu.
- Press both buttons to validate Reset pairings.
- Confirm Reset pairings once more.
- Turn off the device and restart it.
Forget Ledger Nano X on your smartphone
- Open the Bluetooth settings of your smartphone.
- Select specific settings for your Ledger Nano X.
- Forget the device.
Now you can set up the pairing again by choosing your Ledger Nano X at any point in Ledger Live mobile that requires a device connection, for instance in the Manager tab.
If the Ledger Nano X is not detected in Ledger Live mobile when trying to pair it, please try the following solution:
- Navigate to the system options for the Ledger Live app on your Android phone.
- Allow the location to be used.
- Return to the Ledger Live app.
- Check whether the Ledger Nano X is detected.
Normally, Ledger Live asks you to allow location services when it's not enabled yet, but on a few phone models, this is not always properly detected. Please note that Ledger Live never uses your location information, this permission is simply required for Bluetooth on Android.
Update Android version
Some users have reported having fixed their connection issues by updating the Android version running on their phone to a newer one. Please check with your phone manufacturer whether an update is available.