Install the Celo app on your Ledger hardware wallet to manage CELO in Ledger Live. The Celo app is developed and supported by the Celo community.
Before you start
- Make sure you have the latest version of Ledger Live installed.
- Update the firmware of your Ledger Nano S / Nano S Plus / Nano X.
- Ensure you have the latest version of the Celo app on your Ledger device.
- Enable Blind Signing in the Ethereum (ETH) app on your Ledger device.
Install the Celo app
- Open My Ledger in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow My Ledger to access your device.
- Find Celo in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app will be installed.
- Add your first Ledger CELO (CELO) account in Ledger Live. Learn more here
- Buy your Celo directly in Ledger Live with one of the dApps (MoonPay) in the Discover section.
- Check the Celo user guide for step-by-step instructions on how to access the Celo app with the Ledger device.
- Reach out to the Celo community on Reddit or on the Celo forum if you require assistance.