Before you start
- You've set up your Ledger hardware wallet.
- The latest firmware is installed.
- Ledger Live is ready to use.
- Chrome, Opera or Brave is installed.
Install the QRL app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger Nano S.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device by pressing the right button.
- Find QRL in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
- Check the QRL user guide for step by step instructions.
- Join the QRL community on Discord or Reddit if you require assistance.
QRL accounts can not be added to Ledger Live.