Access the Control Center on your Ledger Nano X device to lock or turn off your device, manage the battery and Bluetooth, and access device settings.
Navigate the Control Center
- Hold both buttons for 3 seconds at any time to open the Control Center. The battery status will appear first.
- Navigate the Control Center by pressing either the left or right button.
- Validate a selection by pressing both buttons.
- Battery: current charge level.
- Lock device: Press both buttons to show screen saver. The PIN code is required to unlock.
- Bluetooth: Shows device name when Bluetooth is enabled. Press both buttons to disable or enable Bluetooth connectivity.
- Settings: Press both buttons to enter the Settings.
- Power off: Press both buttons to power off.
- Close: Return to the previous activity.
- Learn about charging the battery.
- How to pair your Ledger Nano X with your smartphone.
- Contact Ledger Support if you need assistance.