This article will help you set up your first Ledger Terra 2.0 ($LUNA) account.
The Terra app is developed and supported by the Terra community.
Terra Classic, Terra 2.0
Before you start
- Download and install Ledger Live on your computer. You can learn more about how to get started with Ledger Live here.
- Open Ledger Live, connect your Ledger device to My Ledger, and make sure your Ledger device is running the latest firmware version.
- Update the firmware of your Ledger Nano S / Nano S Plus / Nano X.
Install the Terra app on your Ledger device
- Open Ledger Live and navigate to the My Ledger tab.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If prompted, allow My Ledger to access your device.
- Search for the Terra app in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button to install the app on your Ledger device.
- Your Ledger device displays Processing.
- Ledger Live displays Installed. You're done.