The first time you use Ledger Live mobile, it will help you set up your Ledger device and configure a few important settings so you can quickly take your first steps with the application.
To set up another device, restart the onboarding process from the Help section in the settings.
Before you begin
- Make sure you've downloaded Ledger Live mobile.
- Add your Ledger Nano S or Ledger Blue accounts in Ledger Live desktop. Learn more...
If you're a Ledger Nano S and Ledger Blue user, you can easily import your accounts and settings from the Ledger Live desktop app. The app will then run in consultation mode, meaning that you can keep track of your accounts as well as see their balances and operation history.
- Start the Ledger Live app on your phone.
- Tap Get started.
- Choose the Ledger device you're using.
- Tap Import desktop accounts.
- Start the Ledger Live desktop app, go to Settings > Export accounts and click Export.
- Tap Scan QR code on your phone and use it to scan the LiveQR code until the progress loader hits 100%.
- Select the accounts to import, choose to include general settings and tap Continue.
Choose an optional password that unlocks the application to enhance your privacy. Depending on your phone's functionality, you can enable biometrics to unlock the app without entering your password.
- Tap Set password or Skip if you do not want to set a password.
- Choose your password and tap Confirm.
- Enter your password once more. A confirmation will confirm that your password is set.
- Tap the checkmark to enable unlocking Ledger Live using your face or fingerprint.
- Tap Continue.
Make sure to remember your password. Losing it requires resetting Ledger Live and re-adding accounts. This does not affect your crypto assets.
Besides mandatory technical data, you can opt-out of sharing anonymous data with Ledger to help improve the quality of our products and services. Unless you opt out, Ledger will automatically collect this data. You can decide to opt out at any time in Settings > General.
- Select which data to share:
- Bug reports: Send automatic bug reports when the application crashes to help improve its stability.
- Analytics: Enable analytics of usage data to help Ledger improve the user experience.
- Tap Open Ledger Live to access Portfolio.