Note that the Tezos Wallet app is not supported on Ledger Blue. Please submit a support ticket if you're negatively affected by this. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your device.
- Update the firmware of your Ledger Nano S / Nano S Plus / Nano X.
Install the Tezos Wallet app on your Ledger device
- Open Ledger Live and navigate to My Ledger tab.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow My Ledger on your device.
- Search for the Tezos Wallet app in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button to install the app on your Ledger device.
- Your Ledger device displays Processing.
- Ledger Live displays Installed.
Have a KT1 Account?
Ledger Live implementation in the Tezos blockchain is evolving and KT1 accounts will no longer be supported in Ledger Live. For users still using a KT1 account, a third-party wallet is required.
If you have a KT1 account:
- Download Temple Wallet.
- Download the Tezos application in the My Ledger section of Ledger Live.
- Connect Ledger to the Temple wallet. Learn more about how to do that here.
- On your Ledger device, navigate to the Tezos application and open it.
Your Ledger device should display: Application is ready.
- Select the colorful robot in the top right-hand corner of the Temple extension.
- Select Import Account.
- Select Managed KT.
The address should populate automatically. If there are any KT1 contracts associated with your TZ account, they should appear at the bottom of the KT1 section.
8. Choose the KT1 account preferred, then select Import Account.
These steps allow users to manage funds that were tied from an older KT1 address/contract and enable them to connect to their current TZ address. For more information on the KT1 account issues, feel free to reach out to Ledger customer support.
- Create your first Tezos account in Ledger Live. Learn more
- Receive XTZ coins in your Tezos account. Learn more.
- Send XTZ coins from your Tezos account. Learn more.
- Buy XTZ directly into your Ledger Tezos account through Ledger Live. Learn more here.
- Earn staking rewards by delegating XTZ from your Tezos account. Learn more.