On Monday, 10 December 2018, the Ledger Ethereum Wallet Chrome app will be deactivated. Users opening the app will be notified of its deactivation and kindly requested to manage their ETH using Ledger Live, the all-in-one Ledger companion app set to replace the Chrome apps.
Migrating to Ledger Live
As crypto assets like ETH are stored in the blockchain network, migrating from the Ethereum Chrome app to Ledger Live does not require transferring any ETH.
The resources below may help you in migrating to Ledger Live.
Removing Ledger Ethereum app from Chrome
- In a new tab, open chrome://apps.
- Right-click the app and select Remove from Chrome.
- A message will appear asking if you want to remove the app. Click Remove.
Getting started with Ledger Live
- Download and install Ledger Live
- Take your first steps in Ledger Live
- Install apps on your device in Manager
- Add your accounts to Portfolio
Sending and receiving
Frequently asked questions
Will Ledger Live support Chrome OS?
Ledger Live will not support Chrome OS.
Can I use Ledger Live on a 32-bit computer?
No, Ledger Live requires a 64-bit operating system.